Friday, December 20, 2013

My Top 10 Kpop Memorable Songs

The calendar has caught my attention that the year of 2013 is rapidly coming to an end. Which gave me the idea (more of a challenge) to come up with a master list of memorable Kpop songs for this year, then chop it down to the top ten. It was definitely not easy because it is too hard trying to remember Kpop songs that came out from January (beginning of the year) to songs that are still being resealed out. Here is my top ten memorable Kpop songs.
 
1. G-Dragon ft. Missy Elliott – Nilira

 I particular love Nilira because of the amazing collaboration between two of my favorite artists and it makes a great dance song.

2. Taeyang – Ringa Linga

It has a soft club beat with a catchy chorus that gets stuck in my head a lot.

3. T.O.P – Doom Dada

I like Doom Dada because of the repetitive, but catchy chorus. It has a nice powerful beat that flows with Top's deep voice. His rap verses are exquisite. A fun song to listen too. *Hakuna Matata*


4. CL – The Baddest Female

I love CL's The Baddest Female because it became my uplifting female inspiration anthem.

My favorite line: “This is for all my bad girls around the world, not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning good, you know.”

5. BTS – We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2

It's on my list because of the powerful beat and strong rap verses.


6. Shinee – Like a Fire

To me Shinee had many memorable songs this year, but I had it down to two songs Symptoms and Like A Fire. I chose Like A Fire for its unique sound and Shinee's amazing vocal talent.

7. Fiestar ft. Eric Benet – Whoo

I like Whoo because of the authentic Spanish guitar beat fused with pop to create an sexy love song.
On top of that it features the wonderful R&B singer Eric Benet. 
 

8. Phantom ft. Navi – New Era
I love New Era because of it's strong mellow beat, but its full of sexiness.
How can you not find French a sexy language. Hello! French is one of the romantic languages.

9. M.I.B. - (Dash) (Men In Black)

I like this song because it is fun to dance to and a creative way to cooperate Western entertainment.
 
10. B.A.P – Hurricane

Hurricane is one of those songs you get hyped up to after drinking too much caffeine and you just want to cut loose.
Other (5): GI - Booshit 

No comments:

Post a Comment