Sunday, November 24, 2013

I ❤ Taiwanese Dramas 2




Inspired by Gabriella E.M. Ballard post about [K-dramas that should be watched more than once]

This blog post was going to be about my favorite top ten K-dramas. However, I thought about Asian dramas as a whole and how South Korea is not the only Asian country producing dramas. You can watch Asian dramas from: Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore etc. This led me to think about Taiwanese dramas.  Even though my K-drama lists heavily out weights my T-drama list, I’d like to share them as a recommendation for viewers. The weather has been chilly…this should keep you warm.

 1. MARS - Vic Chou & Barbie Hsu

2. It Started with a Kiss & They Kiss Again - Joe Cheng & Ariel Lin

3. P.S. Man - Blue Lan & Sonia Sui
 
4. Office Girls - Roy Qiu & Alice Ke

 

5. Just You - Aaron Yan & Guo Xue Fu

 
6. Smiling Pasta - Nicholas Teo & Cyndi Wang



7. Substitute Princess - Chris Wu & Nikki Hsieh

No comments:

Post a Comment